Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Printouts for Popups

I've decided to post the printouts I made for my cards. Not sure if they'll make sense to anyone, or if they'll see them, but its worth a shot!

I'm not a fan of Google Documents. It works well for .pdf files, but not .docx. If you can convert a .pdf then you can manipulate the printouts.

- I used 12" x 12" scrapbook card stock for the cards. They ended up being 6" x 5" cards. For the exterior, just fold your card stock in half and glue together, then fold again. You'll need to cut off the excess 1" with a straight cutter.

- Since I made two cards, I cut 1 piece of card stock in half and printed each individually. Print on the wrong side since the printouts are made as cutting guidelines. I'm limited on my resources here in the Bahamas so I used a razor blade and cutting board to make all cuts.

- Practice on plain paper first a few times and you'll get it in no time!



In case anyone wanted to use the graphic I made (Love is patient) for the front of the card, you can access that and another one I made (which I did not use) here.


No comments:

Post a Comment