Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Stuff!


How excited am I that I have the ability to get a couple of wedding things done finally? Super! I'mtrying to put together all of the items that will go in the "Out of Town" guest bags.

*I've embroidered half of the boat bags so far with their respective "owners" names.

* I've already designed, printed, and cut the door hangers. I did these back December.

* I just designed, printed, and attached the labels to the water bottles (two per bag). I wish the starfish on the label showed up brighter. The "Nutrition Facts" I designed cracks me up!!

* I've completed 7 out of 16 welcome books. I absolutely adore these. (they just took a while to do!)

Bags (with potential beach towel to be embroidered):

Door Hanger:
Front:Back:

I'll post pictures of the inside of the books at some point. There are a total of 9 pages. Welcome note, Key Largo facts, getting around, sharing memories (info about where to post photos), word search, maze, hidden message word search, sudoku, and contact information!


No comments:

Post a Comment